- This event has passed.
HOW TO IMPORT ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES INTO NORWAY?
June 8 @ 10:00 - 11:30
The Embassy of Hungary together with the Hungarian-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce is organising a webinar for Hungarian enterprises on How to import alcoholic beverages* into Norway?
The event will take place on Tuesday, 8 June 2021, 10.00-11.30.
An export promotion event dedicated to alcohol export enterprises in Hungary to introduce the process of importing into Norway. The Norwegian market is special with only one retailer company, namely Vinmonopolet, which is allowed to sell beverages containing above 4.75% alcohol*. Experts of the market will provide a detailed explanation on how to successfully apply to tenders and work together with Norwegian importers.
- Welcome words by Beatrix Kosztyi, Commercial Attaché of Embassy of Hungary
- Presentation of Alexander Michaelsen, Product Manager at Vinmonopolet.
- Presentation of Svein Bognar, House of Hungary, Norwegian importer of Hungarian vines
- Presentation of xy, a norwegian importer sharing detailed information about tenders and
working together with importers
- Closing remarks
- B2B discussion on request.