Recognizing the importance of mutual exchange of experiences and knowledge-sharing in improving the quality of life of the citizens of the ever increasing cities of both country, HNCC decided to collaborate primarily in the following areas:
- exchange of information on smart city topics, trends and projects in both countries;
- common development of international and bilateral projects between Hungarian and Norwegian cities and other organizations; knowledge- transfer, best practice sharing, education of city staff and other joint projects in the field of smart cities, adaptation to climate change and the sustainable development goals (SDGs);
- implementation of specific joint projects, conferences, workshops, and/or seminars taking into account availability of adequate resources, as relevant;
- organization of study tours to each other’s country’s smart city developments in order to exchange experiences, to learn new solutions and methods contributing to meet SDGs;
- consultation on matters of common interest in order to coordinate activities;
- matchmaking among interested business entities of both countries
Both organization sees a great potential in the prospective partnership as the experiences earned so far during various projects, all the great achievements in our countries worth communicating and sharing among the municipalities of Norway and Hungary as well. Hopefully, at the end of the day, citizens of both nations are going to benefit from the progress to which we would like to contribute this way, by our own means!
Should you be interested in learning more about this topic or have business inquiry, please, feel free to contact us or Mr Terje Christensen at Smart Cities Norway (email@example.com).