Aluminum windows and doors play a prominent role in Norwegian architecture. Not only in public construction, but also in residential buildings, condominium investments. Our new member, KAV, has set foot in the Icelandic market already and now its long-term goal is gaining experience in Norway. Founder of the HNCC, Klára Jankovics and Secretary General Beatrix Kosztyi talked about the possibilities of KAV both in the Chamber and in the Norwegian market. You can read the interview in Hungarian HERE.
There are no upcoming events.
- Hungary Maintains Investment-Grade Rating Amidst Challenges in 2023
- 🇭🇺🇳🇴 Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year!
- SAVE THE DATE: ENVIRONTEC powered by ÖKOINDUSTRIA International Trade Exhibition 1-3 October 2024
- THE 2024 PROGRAM GUIDE FOR HUNGEXPO BUDAPEST CONGRESS AND EXHIBITION CENTER IS AVAILABLE
- HNCC General Assembly 2023