Aluminum windows and doors play a prominent role in Norwegian architecture. Not only in public construction, but also in residential buildings, condominium investments. Our new member, KAV, has set foot in the Icelandic market already and now its long-term goal is gaining experience in Norway. Founder of the HNCC, Klára Jankovics and Secretary General Beatrix Kosztyi talked about the possibilities of KAV both in the Chamber and in the Norwegian market. You can read the interview in Hungarian HERE.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- HUNGEXPO International Newsletter
- The Factory of the Year 2021 award goes to HNCC member Vajda-Papír
- Hungarian silver and Norwegian bronze medals on Bocuse d’Or Europe 2022
- Health Tourism Organizer Bsc Course in English language at Semmelweis University Hungary
- Signing ceremony of “Sotra Connection” road development project in Bergen