HNCC Chairman, Mr Adam Laska and Hungarian Commercial Attache to Norway, Mrs Klára Jankovics had a business trip to Tromsø and Bodø at the end of August. The aim of the travel to the far North region was to establish relationship, to „open doors” among prospective Hungarian and Norwegian institutions and business entities, thus promoting further expansion of bilateral trade, touristic and investment relationships. Thanks to the efforts and local network of our fellow members residing in these cities, excellent and well-prepared discussions have been arranged with various businesses engaged in tourism, fish farming, construction, education and e-health. They also met the representatives of University of Tromsø /UiT/, Tromsø Chamber of Commerce and Bodø Kommune.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- HUNGEXPO International Newsletter
- The Factory of the Year 2021 award goes to HNCC member Vajda-Papír
- Hungarian silver and Norwegian bronze medals on Bocuse d’Or Europe 2022
- Health Tourism Organizer Bsc Course in English language at Semmelweis University Hungary
- Signing ceremony of “Sotra Connection” road development project in Bergen